An extreme performance outer shell the Scope Waterproof Smock protects not just against the elements but also the environment for a new level of comfort. The enlarged hood offers unrivalled protection from wind and rain thanks to its depth and profile, enhanced with internal extended front panels to maintain visibility but protect the face.
The Scope Smock’s ace card is the concealed pouch at the base of the central zip, which reveals a stash away mosquito mesh face cover – that quickly zips around the leading edge of the hood. Leaving generous internal space for head movement and comfort it minimizes interference and irritation for the wearer but keeps all biting insects away. It’s the instant solution to tackling venues and specific swims that are normally off limits because they are so difficult to endure for the angler.
For flexibility in easier conditions the high neck storm panels can be separated using press studs, and pinned back neatly inside the hood for more traditional smock protection and greater air flow and ventilation.
- Triplex armoured performance membrane
- Cross directional laminate construction for tear and puncture resistance
- Waterproof 10,000mm
- Breathable 5000 grm/m2 24 hour
- Face Guard design hood for insect protection and head movement without irritation
- Concealed zip in mosquito mesh face cover for complete insect protection
- Oversized pouch pocket with chunky button closure
- Zipped, fleece lined handwarmer kangaroo pocket
- Twin button oversized pouch pocket for phones, receivers, essential tackle or bait
- Velcro storm cuffs