We shipped only to mainland UK. For Ireland, Wales and Scotland plus any international deliveries, please contact us prior placing your order as there will be an additional delivery sur charge.
We ship daily, any order before 1pm will be dispatched on the same day.
All orders from 1:01pm on Friday until 1pm on Monday will be dispatched on Monday.
If you place your order on Friday with next day delivery - you will receive it on Monday, as most couriers differ next day delivery from Saturday delivery.
If you require Saturday delivery - please contact us in advance on email@example.com
All оrders placed over a weekend or a bank holiday will be processed and sent the next available working day. This includes all bank holiday Mondays and Good Friday, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day, Boxing Day, New Years Eve, New Years and Easter Weekend.
Order Under £15.00
Order over £15.00
Items over 1.5m in length will incur a £4 oversized surcharge to UK Mainland customers.
All tracked orders will be provided with a unique tracking number allowing you to track your parcel this will be provided via email and attached to your order ID.
A signature is required upon delivery, if no one is available a calling card will be left, and the parcel taken to the local depot. The recipient of the parcel must then contact the depot as soon as possible to arrange re-delivery or collection.
Please note, that our couriers Royal Mail and ParcelForce require 10 working days after dispatch, before accept any parcel for lost, and unfortunately we have to work with that time frame.
We work hard to dispatch all our order on time, and can provide proof of postage at your request. However we can't be kept responsible for any delays occured due to the courier companies.
Problems with order contents
The contents of your order should be checked immediately after delivery. Please contact us via firstname.lastname@example.org straight away if there are any problems, make sure you either check the contents whilst the carrier is present or sign unchecked. Identify any damaged boxes to the courier and insist that a note be made of any such damage on the docket before the courier leaves.
We want you to be satisfied every time you shop with us, so we make our returns policy simple.
Please contact us via our live char or email: email@example.com if you are unsure, we can advise the best option of returning the item to us.
If you changed your mind and wish to return or exchange your purchase, goods must be returned to us within 30 days of receipt.
When returning your goods, you have to arrange the return and dispatch it to us - if you returning faulty (or wrong product), we will reimburse you for the return postage. Unfortunately we do not arrange corrier to collect from your place.
Very important - don't forget to include your details - name, address and order number, or we won't be able to process if we are unsure who's return it is.
Springlakes Industrial Estate
Upon receipt of the goods we will: send replacement goods or issue a full refund for the price of the goods returned.
Our only condition is that returns are in a brand new re-saleable condition, or in other words:
- The tags have not been removed
- The item has not been used, worn or damaged
- The item is returned in its original packaging undamaged
We will issue the refund via same platform you paid.
Although we issue the refund straight away, it takes some length of time to work its way through the banking system (some building societies can take longer).
Where Faulty or Damaged goods are received please contact us within 7 days of receipt.
- Please ensure that you wrap the package securely
- Refund does not include your cost of the original postage and packaging or return post if the goods are not damaged or faulty.
- Please note that for your own security we advise that you send goods back using a service that can be tracked.
- We cannot be held responsible for packages lost or damaged in the post when being returned to us
- We will not be held liable for Consequential Loss or damages
- Except where the goods you return are faulty or damaged, the cost of returning the goods to us is your responsibility
- This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer
- Advice given by staff members regarding Sizes and fitting of items is their personal opinion. We will measure and advice to the best of our knowledge but the final decision is yours.
- Please do not return goods wet as these will be returned
Any returned goods fail to meet our T&C, we can refuse the return or apply 20% re-stocking fee.