A robust, no-nonsense 3-piece winter carp fishing suit, designed to keep the harshest of conditions at bay. Comprising of a heavy-weight jacket with a zip-in fleece inner and salopettes, this winter suit sets the benchmark when it comes to winter carp fishing clothing. Boasting features such as taped seams, Teflon coating to repel rain (5,000mm Hydrostatic head rating) and reinforced knee panels – this suit really offers it all!
The now all khaki suit still offers its unique 3-piece layering system with Insulated Jacket, interactive zip-in fleece liner and full bib-and-brace bottom. This versatile heavyweight suit can be used in full on the coldest months and the fleece layer can be removed for warmer days, better aiding comfort on the bank. The style and fit of the garments offer optimum movement when out on the bank. All pockets are fleece lined for added warmth, with zip. A 3-piece suit for ultimate performance and versatility!
- Waterproof and storm-proof suit with fully taped seams and a Hydrostatic Head of 5000mm
- Heavyweight, super-warm, insulated suit, comprised of 3 garments. Jacket, interactive fleece and bib & brace
- Teflon coated fabric offers market-leading rain repellency, which dries up to 40% faster and is easier to clean. Helping to have a lower impact on the environment
- Fleece-lined collar, zip protectors and hand-warmer pockets. With two-way zips on the jacket and bib & brace
- Jacket, fleece and bib & brace all feature adjustable hems, with the bib & brace featuring reinforced knees for added durability