- Extended back area compared to the ‘Edition 3’ design.
- Knee reinforcement is made using heavy duty ‘Vass-Tex 400 Carbon-Emboss’ material for extra wear resistance.
- Knee reinforcement areas have an access flap for inserting optional knee-pads
- New updated ‘Vass-Tex 176’ Waterproof, Windproof & Breathable material (updated version of the Vass-Tex 175 material although visually it looks the same)
- Vass quad welded seams
- Velcro fastening ankle strap
- Ultra Light weight
- Warm padded inner lining (not bulky to ensure maximum movement)
- Easy repair Vass-Tex 176 material (see simple repair instructions for Vass waders and rainwear)
- This garment is metal free to ensure no parts corrode during use
- Machine Washable
- Velcro ankle adjustment
Tips to keep your Vass kit in top health!
- If garment is dirty/smelly on the inside, wash inside out
- Do Not Wash at temperatures over 40 C
- Drip dry inside out for quickest drying time
- Do Not use detergents containing Chlorine or bleach
- Vass-Tex coating is a fixed performance coating & doesn’t need reproofing.
- As with all clothing, do not leave exposed to prolonged direct sun light (UV) when not in use (I.E On Washing Line). Doing so may damage the performance & strength of your clothing.
- To repair accidental punctures and tears to the material, please see repair instruction on website or catalogue.
Bib sizes available (Waist in inches):