Our Pioneer 150 Insect Panel incorporates a high-quality, polyester mesh to deter any unwanted pests from infiltrating your sanctuary, with further magnetic strips to enable a smooth entry and exit when desired.
With the increased floor space and extra height, it is ever-so-more imperative that we endeavour to keep any unwanted pests at bay and with the addition of the magnetic insect panel, which has been designed specifically for the Pioneer 150 Aquatexx EV® 1.0, the streamlined, magnetic opening allows for a trouble-free decamp from the solitude of your shelter to the chaos ensued once battle commences. The self-closing door system will close upon exit to stop any undesirables entering the bivvy.
It is quick and easy to install by simply zipping directly into the front of the shelter, replacing the supplied full infill panel. The insect panel allows for increased air flow in hot weather, provides an excellent view from the bivvy, allows more light into the shelter and ensures maximum comfort while on the bank. It also boasts tie backs for the door and side-panels, opening the front to allow for the enjoyment of an unhindered panoramic vista.
* Please note that whilst this item is compatible with older bivvy models, due to improvements in the fabric, there will be a slight colour variation.
- Specifically designed for the Pioneer 150 Aquatexx EV® 1.0.
- Magnetic opening/closing.
- Tiebacks for the door and side panels.
- Supplied with drawstring carry bag.
- Supplied with T-pegs.
- Material: Material: Polyester mesh and Aquatexx EV® - with a 25,000mm hydrostatic head
- Weight: 2.2kg (An additional 0.4 kg with pegs)
- Dimensions:Transport size: 450mm x 220mm
401561 - Aqua Pioneer 150 Bivvy Aquatexx EV® 1.0