Fashioned from performance grade Aquatexx EV, our Pioneer 150 Bivvy is the optimal solution to life on the bank, housing a multitude of quintessential features. From improved breathability to unrivalled wind resistance, this shelter exudes industry-leading quality, making it ideal for the expedition that awaits you.
With its predecessor raising the bar, we looked to further improve our Pioneer model via the introduction of the new Aquatexx EV® variant, with its market-leading 25,000mm Hydrostatic Head, improved breathability and unrivalled wind resistance, Aquatexx EV® has changed the way we talk about shelters forever.
We have enabled ourselves to achieve such changes whilst maintaining an environmentally conscious approach. With the modern day, discerning carp angler spending an abundance of their time amongst the wilderness, it was at the forefront of our development process to create a material that would help to protect our environment.
The Pioneer 150 still retains all of its original features and this exemplary model boasts a whole range of features to bring the timeless design right up to date, with a firm focus on the modern angler’s requirements. All this is achieved while staying true to the roots that have won the affection of carp anglers far and wide for decades. Carefully powder-coated components match modern trends, whilst multiple rear vents ensure maximum comfort. A restructured block means simpler erection and an ingenious design-tweak allows for a porch to be created. With the increased floorspace, headroom and visibility, the 150 is perfect for the angler who wants a little more comfort for those longer sessions, allowing more space for extra luggage, clothes and bait.
The Pioneer 150 exudes quality with its industry-leading design, prestigious build and manufacturing processes. No stone has been left unturned as we bring you the next generation of bankside comfort. An iconic style and a trusted design, with a modern twist thrown in, to boot.
Our Pioneer 100, Pioneer 150 and respective Skull Caps use this breath-taking material alongside their legendary design to create the most absolute Pioneer to ever hit the market.
- Innovative patented design.
- Extremely strong, easy to use, and quick to assemble.
- 150 size designed for one bedchair with increased storage space.
- Twin rear vents to encourages airflow and reduce condensation.
- Aquatexx EV® fabric – super waterproof, breathable and hydrophobic.
- Machined aluminium block – super-strong and fatigue-resistant.
- Dual rod straps.
- Heavy-duty groundsheet.
- Supplied with removable infill panel, four Quicksticks, clear window, T-pegs and two erection poles.
- Hard-wearing Endura zipped carry bag.
- Material: Aquatexx EV® - with a 25,000mm hydrostatic head
- Weight: 12.7kg (An additional 4.5kg with Groundsheet, Pegs and Quicksticks)
- Dimensions:1500mm (H) x 2900mm (W) x 2450mm (D)
- Transport size: 1850mm x 300mm
401563 - Aqua Pioneer 150 Bivvy Skull Cap Aquatexx EV® 1.0
401567 - Aqua Pioneer 150 Insect Panel Aquatexx EV® 1.0