The six-foot, two-piece handle is made from 24T carbon fibre with an eye-catching 1K woven finish and this advanced composite material helps to create an extra stiff, lightweight tapered tube. The butt end has been finished with a shrink-wrap grip and a unique CNC-machined aluminium butt cap. Finally, the handle has been finished with Trakker’s premium-design aluminium spreader block; compact and robust, it features a dedicated isotope slot.
The deep net has been made from a reinforced olive mesh and finished with a large Trakker icon. The mesh covers two stiffened carbon arms that are attached together with a highly durable cord; these are fixed in position with two special CNC-machined screw tips that reduce premature wear of the cord and net mesh. The T12 Landing Net comes complete with a water-resistant drawcord carry bag.
- Easy to assemble, bespoke aluminium spreader block with isotope slot
- Extra-stiff two-piece handle with premium quality 24T 1k carbon fibre construction
- Understated black cosmetics and silver whippings
- Extra-deep soft mesh with large icon print
- CNC anodised custom pointed butt cap
- Shrink wrap handle for assured grip
- Supplied with drawcord carry bag
- Handle length: 183cm (6ft)
- Arm length: 106cm (42”)
- Mesh depth: 140cm
- Weight: 0.74kg
- Isotope slot: 10mm x 3mm x 3mm