Despite their large size, these Fishing Gazebos are easy to assemble and can be set up by one person. Telescopic Speedup aluminium poles offer a sturdy frame and allow the shelter to pack down into a compact manageable size. Guy ropes offer additional stability during adverse weather conditions. Trakker 210D polyester fabric helps keep the overall weight of the shelter down, whilst still being remarkably durable and highly waterproof.
The door height has been pushed up as high as possible to offer maximum visibility, even when standing up. The door can be configured to be fully open, or full mesh to prevent flying insects entering or full solid to prevent water ingress. In addition to this the door can be used as a large porch to create a large, shaded area, offering some protection from the sun.
The other three sides of the shelter also boast large solid panels that can be rolled up to reveal large mesh panels, each of these panels also features Adaptive Ventilation® meaning you can keep air circulating to reduce heat and condensation, whilst still preventing water ingress.
Available in two sizes, the standard has a 2.75m by 2.75m base and is 2.00m tall, the maximum opening height of the door is 1.80m. The XL version offers a 3.05m by 3.05m base and is 3.00m tall, the maximum opening height of the door is 2.00m. Supplied with heavy-duty T-pegs, four guy ropes and heavy-duty 600D NXG style carry bag. Groundsheet and Door Pole Kit are available separately.
- Large capacity social hub perfect for longer sessions
- High door opening offers increased visibility
- Adaptive Ventilation® Technology – keeps air circulating to reduce condensation
- Speedup aluminium poles create an easy to assemble telescopic frame
- Trakker 210D polyester fabric offers 8000mm HH waterproofing
- Internal storage pocket for locating essentials
- Supplied in a hard-wearing NXG style 600D zipped carry-bag
- Packaging includes T-pegs, and 4 x guy ropes
- Heavy-duty groundsheet available separately
- Porch Pole Kit available separately
- Material: 210D Polyester
- Hydrostatic Head Rating: 8000mm
- Weight: Approx 9.8kg (plus pegs and carry bag weighing 2.05kg)
- Dims: 275 (L) x 275 (W) x 200 (H) cm
- Transport Size: 120 (L) x 23(W) x 23(H) cm