Its protection and warmth are unrivalled with a 100% waterproof and windproof 2-Layer Triflex™ outer shell packed with Primaloft® insulation to keep you cosy to -20c. Incorporating revolutionary technologies from around the world, the Tundra can be trusted to perform in the most demanding weather conditions.
The 150g/m2 Triflex outer fabric provides durability, 4-way stretch and fully taped seams for complete waterproof protection. Our Triflex fabric is highly breathable and wicks away moisture generated from high levels of activity. To guarantee industry-leading warmth, we utilise premium 300g/m2 Primaloft insulation made entirely of eco-friendly recycled content.
Developed over four winters and tested in the harshest, most extreme fishing conditions, the Tundra will keep you warm, dry and comfortable during those brutal unforgiving sessions.
- 2-Layer Triflex fabric fully tape seamed construction
- Over 25,000mm Waterproofness
- Over 25,000g/m2 Breathability
- 300g/m2 Primaloft insulation
- Stormproof stiffened peak adjustable hood
- 2 way YKK® Vislon front zip with external storm flap
- Two hand warmer pockets which can be accessed when wearing a rucksack
- Internal large stash mesh pockets
- Strategically placed internal zipped pocket for your phone or bite alarm receiver
- Concealed drawcord adjusters on hem
- Adjustable cuffs with integrated gaiters
- Brushed Tricot lined chin guard
- Fit: Classic – A versatile, relaxed fit with room for layering
Size Guide Jacket
S = 38-40
M = 40-42
L = 42-44
XL = 44-46
XXL = 46-48
XXXL = 48-50
Please note delivery may to take one to two extra days due the stock coming directly from supplier. Additional postage paid will be refunded