Ergonomic in design, the Aqua Transformer Chair houses an array of functional properties, that can be tailored to your desired level of comfort. From its sliding headrest to its rotating mud feet, we aim to cover all angling demands, allowing you to unwind amongst the harmonious water’s edge.
The Aqua Transformer Chair adheres to an array of functionalities, whilst maintaining a desired level of comfort through its ergonomically designed structure. When used as a conventional chair, optimal stability can be achieved via a quartet of one-touch, extendable legs, which can be altered accordingly by way of our unique, patented leg-mechanism, coupled with rotating mud-feet, perfect for use on soft terrain. Further to its functionality as a chair, the spring-loaded leg mechanism enables a smooth transition into a bed seat, which may be used in conjunction with the Aqua Atom® Bed System. Not only does this provide additional comfort in periods of downtime, but also optimises any internal shelter space that may have previously been occupied. Moreover, the inclusion of the adjustable, sliding headrest allows for comfort to be tailored to your individual needs, aiding the body in achieving optimum relaxation and satisfaction. This versatile chair offers a premium solution for both functionality and comfort, exemplifying the Aqua Transformer Chair’s status as the ideal bankside companion.
- Multifunctional purpose can be utilised as both a chair and bed seat.
- Spring-loaded mechanism allows for swift transition between the two.
- Adjustable, sliding headrest for tailored comfort.
- Ergonomically designed for optimum support.
- Instantaneous set-up; merely unclip and unfold.
- Unique, patented leg-mechanism with mud feet.
- Securing straps, fixing chair in place during transit.
- Material: Aluminium/Steel Frame
- Weight: 5.6kg
Open - 940mm (H) x 52.50mm (W)
Closed - 720mm (L) x 52.50mm (W)
Back -620mm (H) x 520mm (W) - Extended headrest adds an additional 150mm
Seat - 570mm (L) x 520mm (W)